Paragon 28 is pleased to announce the launch of the Beast 100™ Demineralized Bone Matrix!
Beast 100™ is a demineralized bone matrix putty derived from 100% allograft bone processed using a proprietary demineralization process. BEAST 100™ is indicated for use as a bone void filler for the treatment of traumatic or surgically created skeletal defects and does not contain any extrinsic carriers.
|Item Number||Product Description|
|P01-DBM-1001||BEAST 100™ DEMINERALIZED BONE MATRIX, 1CC|
|P01-DBM-1005||BEAST 100™ DEMINERALIZED BONE MATRIX, 5CC|
|P01-DBM-1010||BEAST 100™ DEMINERALIZED BONE MATRIX, 10 CC|
Features and Benefits:
- Osteoconductive– allows for scaffolding and bone reformation
- Resists Irrigation– provides resiliency in the presence of body fluids and other liquid solutions
- Injectable– delivered in a ready to use syringe (no mixing required) so BEAST 100™ can be accurately injected into defect area.
- Moldable– handling properties offer ability to contour BEAST 100™ and may allow for guided bone remodeling
- Consistency- Each lot of BEAST 100™ is individually tested for consistency in handling and osteoinductivity
- This ensures each lot of BEAST 100™ can signal, attract, proliferate and ensure differentiation into early lineage cells into bone-forming cells.
- May be mixed with blood or bone marrow to help facilitate incorporation
BEAST 100™ may be used in the following procedural categories:
- Foot & Ankle
- Open Bone Voids or gaps which are not critical to the stability of the bone structure
For more information, please visit Beast 100™ DBM