Paragon 28 is pleased to announce the launch of the Gorilla® Medial Column Plating System!
The Gorilla® Medial Column Plating System includes plates and screws for use in stabilization and fixation of fractures or osteotomies; intra and extra articular fractures, joint depression, and multi-fragmentary fractures; revision procedures, joint fusion and reconstruction of small bones of the toes, feet and ankles including the distal tibia, talus, and calcaneus.
The Gorilla® Medial Column Plating System includes four plate families and thirty total plates of two thicknesses to address various deformities and anatomies of the medial column.
- Pre-contoured to fit the anatomy of the medial column
- Plate lengths designed to match the anatomy following removal of cartilage and osteophytes from the joint
- 5 mm and 2.0 mm plate thickness options
- All holes accept 2.7 mm, 3.5 mm, and 4.2 mm locking and non-locking polyaxial screws
- Ti 6Al-4V for improved strength
- Superior holes on the Arch and Proximal Arch plates
- Tabbed allowing the surgeon to bend the hole to better contour to the talus
- Compression slot on all plates
- Designed to insure inline compression along the axis of fixation
- Fixed axis screw trajectories
- Intended to capture the highest quality bone on either side of each fusion site without intersecting
- Joint preparation instrumentation included in the system
- Pin Distractor
- Caspar Device
- Subchondral Drill
- Honey Badger Cartilage Removal Tool
Common Procedures using Gorilla® Medial Column Plating System:
- Medial Column Arthrodesis
- Talonavicular Arthrodesis
- Navicularcuneiform Arthrodesis
- Triple Arthrodesis