The Phantom® Hindfoot TTC/TC System offers three diameter (Ø10 mm, Ø11.5 mm, and Ø13 mm) and five length options (150 mm, 175 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm) to address tibiotalocalcaneal (TTC) or tibiocalcaneal (TC) arthrodesis. All distal diameters of the Nails are Ø13.3 mm through the joint spaces adding strength to the implant where it’s needed most. The proximal end of the Nails were engineered with a flex coil design to allow for flexibility and stress sharing as the implant finds its way through the contouring of the tibial canal.
The system leverages PRECISION® Guide technology allowing for reproducibility when placing a Ø3.0 mm drill-pin from distal to proximal, through the center of the calcaneus and up to the tibia.
The Phantom® TTC/TC Nails are implanted utilizing the carbon fiber Phantom® Ghost™ Outrigger. The radiolucent and inlay features allow for visualization of peg trajectory under fluoroscopy prior to drilling. Some features of the Outrigger include:
- Rigid and stout Outrigger with Cam lock technology allows for more accurate placement of pegs.
- Variable (0-18°) angle placement of the calcaneal peg allows for maximum boney purchase based on individual patient anatomy.
- A subtalar joint peg can be placed in the TTC Nail with the guided system at a 30-degree angulation and 16.4-degree variance to gain maximum purchase in the calcaneus and talus.
- Proximal peg extension arm attaches to the guide allowing the surgeon to accurately place a peg into the 250 mm and 300 mm length Nails.
- A robust offering of joint preparation instrumentation is offered in the Phantom® Hindfoot TTC/TC System case and tray to address TTC and TC arthrodesis. Joint preparation instrumentation includes an array of cartilage removal tools, curettes, osteotomes, burrs, perforators and bone fenestration chisels.
For a Paragon 28 Ankle Fusion Solution, the following biologics are offered:
Silverback Ankle Fusion Plating System
Monster Hindfoot Screw System